Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SeaWorld revisited

For spring break in March my sister and her family and Michael and I went to SeaWorld San Antonio. For the full story click http://burke-works.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-break.html. Anyway...my sister had her camera phone and I got some of the pictures she took. Enjoy.

The two pictures above are of the "Believe" show. It was so good we went twice. The first time the only places to sit were in the splash zone so we had to sit on the second row. My sister's youngest daughter didn't want to get wet so she took her up and shot some pictures from above. In the one just above you can actually see my back. I am in pretty much the center of the picture with a red shirt on that has white around the neck. My hair is pulled back in a white scrunchie.

The last time we went to "Believe" it was the last show of the evening so was dusk out and the lights were on. It made it a very different atmosphere. We also saw it from the other side of the pool and up by the stage instead of back toward the gates. I LOVED "Believe" and I think that if I had seen this show while in my youth I might have tried to work with killer whales.
This last photo is of the show "Viva!". It was one with dolphins and acrobats and was also awesome. I've been to many amusement parks and SeaWorld is very high on my list of the best.

3 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Love SeaWorld and love San Antonio! Sea World is one of Aileen's favortie spots to visit! the pictures are great!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I love Sea World!!

Lois Brown said...

Kim, I have a sister/friend in our ward that is having a new baby that needs to make bedding etc...to match her master bedroom. She says she is willing to pay if not too much....anyway I thought of you her blog is

http://myersvillepop6.blogspot.com/

so you can read what she posted and see if it is something you want to do and then you can give her your info to contact you if you are interested! Thanks, Lois