Monday, April 6, 2009

Wheat Grinder


I am going to place an order from Emergency Essentials and buy a wheat grinder. It is on sale if you purchase 10 then you can get them for $119.99 each. I want one, my daughter wants one, and 5 (possibly 6) sisters from my ward wants one. If you are reading this from the DFW area or from the Wichita KS area and want one then let me know so I can add you to the list so we can get it for that price. Here is the link: http://beprepared.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_FP%20M540_A_name_E_VitalMill. It is an L'Equip VitalMill grain grinder. O...I have to order by April 15 so let me know ASAP if you are interested.

1 comment:

Karin Shumway said...

I got a wheat grinder for Christmas. Thanks for the info though. You do a lot to help all of us out with food storage, etc.

Hey- the Heritage Trace ward does an order with Emergency Essentials every week. They get emails about their specials and how to save on shipping etc... have you ever considered doing that?