Thursday, January 20, 2011

SNOW in Arkansas!!

It is a bright sunny day now but this morning we woke up to a winter storm warning. I took a couple photos after the snow quit.





I figure we got about 3 inches. I found out that the snow shovel was in the shed so I had to walk out there through the snow and I hadn't brought my boots on my trip. My mother-in-law has a beautiful back yard complete with a wishing well and bird bath as well as numerous bird feeders.

I have been here 3 weeks and counting. We go back to Hot Springs for his third immunotherapy treatment on Monday and then the last one is three weeks after that. I want to go home after that but I might have to wait until the end of February depending on what the scans show. It is nice having something new and different (like snow) happen here although I hope that it melts quickly.