Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nursing Covers and Matching Burp Cloths

Need a great gift for a new mother? Is the new mom breast feeding? If so I have the perfect gift...our home made nursing covers!! They come in a variety of fabrics or we can make to order. Our original covers were 2-layer but recently we have begun making 1-layer at a reduced price. Here is some of our work:
 
they also make a great car seat cover: 

There is a snazzy pocket on the back (or front...they are reversible) with a lovely heart:
They also have matching burp cloths:

We love our nursing covers and know that you will too. Please contact me for more information.

1 comment:

Lois Brown said...

Those are very nice. You are a very talented person! I love that you comment on my blog...it means a great deal. And do not worry about the pay it forward...that was not mean to make anyone feel guilty for not doing it...I appreciate your friendship very much!