Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm back...

We drove home Tuesday instead of Monday so we could spend an extra day with my sister after her last final. My sister, Kelly, and my niece (her daughter, Becca) graduated from College and High School respectively. We brought our camera but did I bring it out??? Of course not!! Her neighbor took some pictures though that were really good.
This first one is of the two of them.

This next one is of the graduates and their family.

I also spent some time in Andover at my daughter's house. I can't resist visiting them.

On the way home when traveling through the southern part of Oklahoma there is a section that has scenic views and I have always wanted to stop to see what it looks like. Finally after 5 years of driving back and forth between Texas and Kansas we stopped!! Here are a few photos we took.

If you look closely you can see I35 in the upper middle of this picture.

1 comment:

GStaples said...

beautiful pictures! Glad you had a good visit with your family. Wish I would have stuck around and visited more,sorry. But it was good to see you!