Sunday, May 10, 2009

Snape??

Looks like this today (and yesterday and we think that is his/her name).

It is kinda hard to tell but Snape is getting ready to shed her skin. It is kind of wrinkly and translucent looking. Michael says he feels funny to the touch so he hasn't picked him up for a few days. I thought that maybe it was a quicker process but it has been going on for several days now. I will take another picture when she has her new skin.

The other happening is that Michael got picked to go get me my Mother's Day roses (luckily I have girls to think of these type of things). Here is what he got and I LOVE them. I like pale pink roses so much better than red ones.

I had a pretty uneventful day except that I spoke with all my children and my mother and my mother-in-law (via my husband) today so that was nice. Michael and I are probably taking a trip this week after finals but the destination is yet to be determined. I really want to go to Iowa with my mother-in-law but she is still undecided. If I don't go there then I will go to Kansas for my sister and niece's graduation from college and high school respectively. Whichever I do should be fun.

3 comments:

Lois Brown said...

What beautiful flowers! It sounds like you had a great Mother's Day! I'm so glad!

Karin said...

Happy Mother's Day! Sometimes the uneventful days can be the best- then you get to relax. Those flowers are very pretty.

Have fun on your trip- I can't wait to hear where you go and all about it.

Anonymous said...

I'm rooting for the Iowa trip :)