Monday, March 29, 2010

Buzz revisited

 Buzz has not had an accident since a day or two before I took him to the vet so we are going to postpone his demise for awhile longer. We don't want him to suffer but for the time being he is well enough to keep alive. If he progresses to the point that he can't get up anymore or if he acts like he is in pain then we will know it is time...that point has just not arrived yet. I am really relieved actually because I was having a hard time coming to terms with it since he doesn't act too bad yet. He is not playful anymore and has to basically use his front legs strength to stand up but that doesn't seem to bother him. I am going to call the vet probably on Thursday to cancel because I want to make sure that he is still OK.


Frisbies Forever said...

Such a hard decision. Many thoughts and love.

Lois Brown said...

Glad you aren't haveing to give him up yet, since you love him so!