Saturday, May 29, 2010

BUSY

I have been VERY busy lately. I am now 3 weeks and 3 days out of surgery and actually feel great. It almost doesn't even hurt to sneeze and cough (if you've had abdominal surgery you know what I am talking about). I am so glad that I have recovered so quickly. So...now what I have been up to:

Taking photos of beautiful sunsets:
Dog sitting:
This is Beau. He is a 9 month old puppy that we dog sat last week. He is part lab and part terrier. I think that his face looks a lot like Buzz. Here is Buzz on his last birthday (and I mean last since he is gone now). He was 13 years old and a humane society puppy so our kids gave him the birthday of 1/23 so here he is last January 23rd.
And lastly...I have been sewing dresses for Diane's daughters to wear to Daniel's wedding. I have them all cut out and Elisabeth's is complete up to the zipper (which I still have to go out and buy). I will start on another one and then finish them all once I have zippers.
And a close up of the fabric:
It is satin with an organza contrast over the skirt. The organza has tiny beads and sparkles on it. Better get started on Callie's dress (I was going to sew in order of age but Ashley told me she didn't want one...I hope she changes her mind). L8R.

No comments: