Monday, August 9, 2010

Random thoughts

So...we made it to Maryland. I am sitting in a hotel...FUN...NOT!!

Hopefully we will close on our new home next week. So far it has been moved up 10 days but we are hoping for 12 or 13 days. At least we know that there is an end to our time here. The other good thing is that they gave us 2 rooms in the hotel so we can each have some privacy...YEAH!!

We attended our new ward yesterday and they are sending for our records. It really is beautiful here. It is hot but not too hot and humid but not too humid. I love all the trees that grow everywhere.


Our oldest granddaughter had her eighth birthday yesterday and got baptized!! I am really sad that I missed it but I am so proud of her for her decision. 


Michael is all set to go to SVU. It will be strange being empty nesters.

 

No comments: