Friday, September 17, 2010

More photos of new home

I took some more photos today~first up is the kitchen:
Next is our family room. We brought our LCD TV and finally found the mount so we could hang it. The corner desk is Wayne's and the open roll top is mine. Still figuring out what to do with the fireplace.
OK...these next photos are of the basement. As you can see I am still working on it but you can tell how far I have gotten too. This is our storage room AKA bedroom #6. They finished the entire basement so there is no room for storage. Food storage in right closet and holiday decorations in left closet. Shelves along the walls. I organized and labeled the blue tubs.
Obviously I am NOT finished yet but I am definitely putting a dent in it:
We have a walkout basement!! It makes it SO light down there. Here is the basement bathroom and lastly the previous owners had a shelving unit with shot glasses on it that was held to the wall with screws in those brackets and just left them. So I decided to cover them up with my character cake pans...I just need one more!!
I still have a lot to do down there but I am really making a dent on it.

1 comment:

Lois Brown said...

Wow, you're doing great!!! Are you really that organized? I'm jealous I always try to be but never quite succeed! Can't wait to see it all finished. Love the stark white kitchen --- beautiful!