Sunday, September 12, 2010

Our backyard

I am almost done putting everything up and away here in our new home. I am really enjoying living here. Today it rained for the first time I think since we've been here, or at least for the first time since we have been in our home. I usually don't like rain too much but since it has been so dry here I think I have changed my mind. Or at least I figure if it has to be so humid it could at least rain!! Here are the three photos that I took and YES we have a forest in our back yard. The trees are SO tall that we have to look up when looking out the back of our upstairs windows and that is 3 stories tall since we have a walk-out basement. So without further ado:
Yes, we have a firepit and yes I think I am going to love it!! I will take photos of the inside soon...I promise.

2 comments:

Lois Brown said...

I'm very excited about your house and glad that you are loving it! really! Thanks for posting pics!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, and Sadie said...

You look like you're in a gorgeous place!!