Thursday, October 23, 2008

Maybe...

I should post something but I'm not quite sure what. It has been a busy week. I am still very happy with my eye but I have been wearing my glasses quite a bit to see close up. They are progressives and since my far vision has always been good they work quite well. I go back to the opthomologist in about a week and we'll see if I will need new lenses or not. 

On Tuesday we had a Visiting Teaching Conference. It was good. There was a skit with a bunch of farm yard animals and they kept coming up with excuses not to go visiting teaching...like having problems with either their companion or the sisters they visit. Finally the farmer (our bishop) came in and scolded them and they all changed their attitudes. It was cute. We also had a special musical number which was fantastic. I think it was an original by Licy Rodriguez. I went visiting teaching myself on Tuesday and Wednesday so that is out of the way. I like visiting my sisters...especially since there are only 2 of them. It makes it pretty easy.

Sarah got some more fabric and yesterday we worked a little on nursing covers. We are going to start making a one-layer one with just the pocket on the front and maybe a corner with a piece of flannel for a wipe. Then we should be able to charge less for it...woo hoo!! We are hoping to get some pictures taken and up on a blog soon. I'll post when we have that done. I have also made a few more purses but right now am awaiting orders. 

Today is Aaron's first birthday...happy birthday Aaron!! Now my grandchildren are 6, 4, 3, 3, 1, and 1. But soon the 4 year old will turn 5. I will put up an updated picture of him on the side as soon as his 1 year pictures are available. He also has surgery tomorrow...I will be praying for all to go well.

I think that is about it for now.

1 comment:

Frisbies Forever said...

I am trying my hand at some sewing items here pretty soon. ; )